Sunday, August 14, 2011

Updates - 8/15/11

Hey folks, just letting you know about some stuff. First, the 00 Raiser and Kuuga reviews are up on Youtube. The other two should be up soon. Second, the top 5 video I've been working on will be out late Tuesday or early Wednesday; company that I had over this past weekend kept me from working on it. Also, this video might be a bit shaky due to the mid-production change to the new camera. Finally, I recently was able to sit down and talk to The Shades of Reviewtopia.net. It was a pleasure to talk to him and the other folks in the call, although I was really nervous at the time; mainly because I've never been on a stream before. Here's the archived footage of the stream, but beware, its 5 hours long... and The Shades' Wife went insane.

Watch live streaming video from reviewtopiatv at livestream.com

That's all for now, till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment